Heaven And Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven And Earth

Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fellow EPW players!

Go down 
+3
BlackSatan
Titan
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fellow EPW players! Empty
PostSubject: Fellow EPW players!   Fellow EPW players! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:59 am

We are always willing to help fellow EPW players! So feel free to post any questions or if you just want to say hello. Here you can!!
New players read Beginner Guide first! it will probebly cover most of your questions! If not feel free to post here!
Back to top Go down
https://heaven-and-earth.forumotion.com
Titan

Titan

PostSubject: Hellooo----holaaa   Fellow EPW players! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:08 am

Hello guys...i just wanted to introduce myself...my nickname is Titan, i play in server Xeno 5. I've been playing just for a few days (4 to be exact) but i have played several games like this one before for many years. Im from Chile so my native languaje is español. Im 30 years old and i live in a city called Viña del Mar.
Im a pretty active player and i like agressive style, please feel free to ask whatever u want to know ok? thanks a lot for accepting me in the alliance, if u need help or whatever u need just send me a message and i'll be there no matter what.
Do we have to post in english? how many of us can speak spanish? I know we are a new alliance and i'd like to see other members introducing themselves...greetings to you all!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fellow EPW players!   Fellow EPW players! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:11 am

Hello everyone,

I'm bastiaan, 21years old come from Belgium, I play by the name: Grame, EuroBriefke,... I'm planning to help fellow EPW players grow and get my colony's to max Very Happy I'm a rank whore whit a temper. And building up an alliance build on friendship! So if you want some friends to play this server join our main or training alliance! We protect and teach Very Happy;)

Heaven And Earth!!

Greetz Admin
Back to top Go down
https://heaven-and-earth.forumotion.com
Yo!

PostSubject: Re: Fellow EPW players!   Fellow EPW players! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:03 pm

hi my name's marc and im from the philippines, i go by the name Zubek..im currently building my base and upgrading my researches to booster my chance to survive and in the near future attack any aggressive/enemy players..thanks for inviting me in the alliance..having allies will not only means help and support but also promotes camaraderie and friendship..hope we all will be loyal, its what keeps the alliance strong and fun! have fun playing and mercilessly crush anyone who will stand in our way! ( that may sound tyranical Smile )
Back to top Go down
BlackSatan

PostSubject: Re: Fellow EPW players!   Fellow EPW players! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:19 am

Hello, I'm black & Satan! From germany! I play verry agresive! I like war and we should destroy all that bother us! I like scotch, Speak every langauge (whit translator)Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ZeebDk

PostSubject: Re: Fellow EPW players!   Fellow EPW players! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:49 am

Hi All

I am ZeebDk from Denmark and play on Xeno 5

Back to top Go down
fabiotherion

fabiotherion

PostSubject: Re: Fellow EPW players!   Fellow EPW players! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Boa noite a todos, meu nome é Fábio (fabiotherion), eu sou do Brasil e gosto mutio de jogar o EPW.
Grame um forte abraço e obrigado por me convidar para esta aliança!

Back to top Go down
Zubek

Zubek

PostSubject: Re: Fellow EPW players!   Fellow EPW players! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Rock on guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cabros

PostSubject: cabros   Fellow EPW players! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:53 pm

hello my name is alex, 27 years old, i am from romania
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fellow EPW players!   Fellow EPW players! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fellow EPW players!
Page 1 of 1